Friday, April 25

don't it feel like you're a rider on a downbound train



every post i make today will be detailing my experience on the a train today between broadway junction and 34th street-penn station, because wow! in ghetto train, bums pay you! more on that at the end of the day.

if you're wondering why i took the a today, it is because the j can go fuck itself, as can all of the fans of the j, most of which all live at either myrtle or marcy and don't seem to see the big semantic difference between living on the j/m/z and living on the j or the m. i know they're a bunch of new york experts*, but it's simple mathematics.

* when i use this phrase, i invariably mean under 25s who lived at least the first 18 years of their life west of the mississippi, and who spent their first year (or more) in new york city living in the washington square vicinity or in morningside heights, aka the realest places in new york.

5 comments:

Ross Noren said...

I would just like to point out that I am 25 exactly, and also that I spent the first 14 years of my life living east of the mississippi, by about 200 yards. So there.

ally said...

defensive a little?!?!

Ross Noren said...

I would also like to point out that you're not my real mom, so you can just SHUT! UP! God.

ally said...

IT'S A FREE COUNTRY I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT OK

rgin said...

...and even the, just BARELY west of the Mississipi