Friday, March 14

i need a vacation

brian sent me this link, which shows me this:



they are cups. made out of bacon. this is amazing. richard, who has been honored twice with a reference today, saw this link too. here is our conversation about it (is this becoming a monthly tradition?):

Richard: DELICIOUS GREASY CUPS
me: imagine if you could put bloody mary in them
Richard: O_O
a breakfast delight
me: and no clean up needed
i could use that right now actually.
maybe what i'm thinking of is "straight johnny walker" actually
Richard: just the bottle pls k thx
me: i have no use for that which you refer to as "a glass"
Richard: why becuase it not interesting
me: this whiskey already COMES in a container, you FOOL
Richard: AND THEN IT GOES IN @ ME BELLAY
me: NOM NOM NOM BRING ME BOOZES
Richard:
gis for "booze monster"
me: work sucks today

No comments: